1/2 Photos of Chicken & Potatoes Teriyaki
This is a favorite recipe--the potatoes are a unique addition to chicken teriyaki. ZWT 3: U.S. (potatoes), Japan (teriyaki)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potatoes into slices or cubes and microwave 10 minutes until tender.
- 2While potatoes are cooking, brown chicken in oil over high heat in a large skillet.
- 3Add potatoes; saute and toss until potatoes are lightly browned.
- 4Add onions (if using) and teriyaki sauce, toss until heated through.
- 5This is good served over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Potatoes Teriyaki
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 776.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 31.5 g