Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a favorite recipe--the potatoes are a unique addition to chicken teriyaki. ZWT 3: U.S. (potatoes), Japan (teriyaki)
- Cut potatoes into slices or cubes and microwave 10 minutes until tender.
- While potatoes are cooking, brown chicken in oil over high heat in a large skillet.
- Add potatoes; saute and toss until potatoes are lightly browned.
- Add onions (if using) and teriyaki sauce, toss until heated through.
- This is good served over rice.
My DH picked this recipe out to make for me for dinner tonight. We both liked this recipe. A nice recipe to make on a busy night.
I thought this was excellent. The only thing I did different was add a little saly and pepper. I could have had more to eat, but I'm watching my waist line. It was good the next day also. Thanks for sharing.