Recipe by *Marli*
A great meal idea if you're in a hurry. (It's tasty too!)
Top Review by janny1958
This recipe is great. I make it all the time. Leave the skin off the chicken, use Carnation light and creamy tinned milk in place of the cream and reduced fat cheese and you have a low fat version just as yummy
- 1 cooked chicken
- 1 lb potato, peeled &,thickly sliced
- 15 g butter
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 30 g butter, extra
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 2 teaspoons French mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove chicken from bones& shred into bite sized pieces.
- Place potato in a shallow dish, dot with butter, cover cook on HIGH 9 minutes, or until tender.
- Top with chicken& shallots.
- Melt extra butter with garlic in a bowl on HIGH 30 seconds, stir in flour, water, stock powder, wine& cream.
- Cook on HIGH 3 minutes, stir in mustard& mayonnaise, pour over chicken, sprinkle with cheese& paprika.
- Cook on HIGH 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.