Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
This delicious and homey pie that uses frozen hash brown potatoes and precooked chicken is ready for the oven in minutes.
- 1892.72 ml frozen southern hash brown potatoes, thawed and drained
- 2 (566.99 g) can cream of chicken soup
- 368.54 g can evaporated milk
- 709.77 ml rotisserie chicken, cubed
- 453.59 g bagmixed frozen vegetables
- 4.92 ml lemon pepper
- 354.88 ml swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 pie crust, pastry rolled out to fit casserole top
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large saucepan, combine soup and milk and mix with wire whisk. Heat over medium heat until blended. Add potatoes, chicken, vegetables, lemon pepper, and cheese. Pour this mixture into 3-quart casserole dish.
- Top hot mixture with pie crust, sealing and fluting edges. Cut several slits in crust to vent. Bake at 375 degrees for 45-55 minutes, until filling is bubbly and crust is browned.