Recipe by By The Lake
This delicious and homey pie that uses frozen hash brown potatoes and precooked chicken is ready for the oven in minutes.
- 8 cups frozen southern hash brown potatoes, thawed and drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) bagmixed frozen vegetables
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 pie crust, pastry rolled out to fit casserole top
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large saucepan, combine soup and milk and mix with wire whisk. Heat over medium heat until blended. Add potatoes, chicken, vegetables, lemon pepper, and cheese. Pour this mixture into 3-quart casserole dish.
- Top hot mixture with pie crust, sealing and fluting edges. Cut several slits in crust to vent. Bake at 375 degrees for 45-55 minutes, until filling is bubbly and crust is browned.