Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
This delicious and homey pie that uses frozen hash brown potatoes and precooked chicken is ready for the oven in minutes.
- 8 cups frozen southern hash brown potatoes, thawed and drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) bagmixed frozen vegetables
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 pie crust, pastry rolled out to fit casserole top
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large saucepan, combine soup and milk and mix with wire whisk. Heat over medium heat until blended. Add potatoes, chicken, vegetables, lemon pepper, and cheese. Pour this mixture into 3-quart casserole dish.
- Top hot mixture with pie crust, sealing and fluting edges. Cut several slits in crust to vent. Bake at 375 degrees for 45-55 minutes, until filling is bubbly and crust is browned.