Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Two couples sitting in the hot tub wondering what to make for dinner and this is our great concoction! Enjoy with beer in hand!
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- While chicken is cooking combine green chili enchilada sauce and diced green chilis in a bowl.
- Stir in potatoes until coated.
- Stir in 1 cup of shredded cheese reserve 1 cup for later.
- Stir in cooled shredded chicken.
- Pour into lightly greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 400F for 45 to 50 minutes.