1 hr 5 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Two couples sitting in the hot tub wondering what to make for dinner and this is our great concoction! Enjoy with beer in hand!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 400°F.
- 2While chicken is cooking combine green chili enchilada sauce and diced green chilis in a bowl.
- 3Stir in potatoes until coated.
- 4Stir in 1 cup of shredded cheese reserve 1 cup for later.
- 5Stir in cooled shredded chicken.
- 6Pour into lightly greased 9x13 pan.
- 7Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- 8Bake at 400F for 45 to 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Potato Green Chili Casserole #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.7
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 138.7 mg
- Sodium 1407.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 43.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion