Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1⁄2 cup prepared Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 4 whole chicken legs with thigh
- 1 1⁄3 lbs potatoes, cut into 1 1/4 inch cubes (4 medium)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 3/4 inch thick slices
- 4 -8 flour tortillas or 4 -8 corn tortillas, warmed
- prepared salsa (optional)
- In small bowl, combine marinade ingredients; remove 1/4 cup and combine with chicken in resealable plastic bag.
- Turn to coat; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes or up to 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in microwave-safe dish, combine potatoes and water.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH 9 to 10 minutes or until just tender; cool.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, alternately thread with bell pepper and zucchini onto eight 10 to 12-inch skewers; brush with remaining marinade.
- Remove chicken from plastic bag; discard marinade from chicken.
- Grill chicken over medium to medium-low coals 30 to 40 minutes or until juices run clear, turning occasionally.
- About 10 minutes before chicken is done, add vegetables to grid; reserve marinade.
- Grill until tender and lightly browned, turning and basting occasionally with reserved vegetable marinade.
- Serve chicken and vegetables with tortillas and salsa, if desired.