Wonderful for a cool autumn day.
Make and share this Chicken Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 cups hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 0.5 (16 ounce) can black olives, drained and coarsley chopped
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) container French's French fried onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat the oven to 350.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole dish or 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the chicken, potatoes, sour cream, cream of chicken soup and seasonings in a large bowl. Add 1 cup of the cheese and half of the French's onions.
- Place mixture in the casserole dish. At this time, the dish can be covered with plastic wrap and placed in the refrigerator and cooked later. If refrigerated, take out and allow to come to room temperature before cooking.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until bubbly and a crust starts to appear on top. Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese and French's fried onions. Bake additional 15 minutes.