1 hr 15 mins
Chef #1301829's Note:
I made up this recipe using what I had in the kitchen. It is a new family favorite! Super simple...and delicious!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 5 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 small onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- salt & pepper
- 11. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 9 x 13 dish with cooking spray.
- 22. Place cubed chicken, potatoes, garlic, celery, & onion in dish and toss together.
- 33. Mix water & chicken boullion until dissolved (or you can use 1/2 cup chicken broth).
- 44. Melt butter and add to chicken broth, also add cream of chicken soup, lemon juice, oregano, and italian seasoning, mix well, then pour over top of chicken and potatoes.
- 55. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- 66. Cover with foil and bake for approximately 45 minutes, then uncover and bake for another 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (473 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.0
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 74.6 mg
- Sodium 1428.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: