Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a modified Kraft recipe.
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into slices
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 carrots, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F
- Place chicken, potatoes, carrots and onions in large baking dish; drizzle evenly with the dressing and sprinkle with oregano.
- BAKE 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through.
Oh, this was SOOOOO easy! I added brocolli, because it needed more veggies and was able to bake sweet potatoes in the oven with it at the same time. Served with brown rice and had a wonderful meal for the family. Thanks for posting!
I had a hard time deciding how many stars to give this recipe - the chicken was very tasty but the vegetables were a little too sweet. I'm not sure if the sweetness was from the cooking method or the dressing. To save time, I used whole baby carrots & whole chicken breasts. I also used my favourite fat-free Italian dressing.