Recipe by alyseepoo
This is a modified Kraft recipe.
Top Review by Motivated Mama
Oh, this was SOOOOO easy! I added brocolli, because it needed more veggies and was able to bake sweet potatoes in the oven with it at the same time. Served with brown rice and had a wonderful meal for the family. Thanks for posting!
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into slices
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 carrots, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon oregano