Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 3 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 5 spring onions, and tops chopped fine
- 1⁄4 lb finely ground chicken, cooked and drained
- 24 wonton wrappers, at room temp
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons lemons, rind of, of grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- Steam cabbage for 6 minutes; cool at room temperature.
- Squeeze out moisture and set aside.
- Combine egg whites, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, ginger and onions and then blend in cabbage and chicken; stir well.
- Put one tablespoon of filling in the center of the wrapper.
- Gather around filling and twist slightly.
- Repeat with all wrappers.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Put in fridge until cold.
- Mix everything for sauce except for the peanut oil.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch pan. Put pot stickers in and brown until slightly golden.
- Put sauce over the top of them and cook slow for 5 to 10 minutes.
- May be frozen.