- 1⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄16 cup instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold water
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (8 -10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup baking mix (such as bisquick or homemade version)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mix ingredients.
- Combine 1/3 cup mix with water.
- Cook and stir on stove top or in microwave until thickened.
- In 9-inch pie plate, combine sauce, chicken and vegetables.
- In bowl, combine biscuit topping ingredients.
- Pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 400 F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.