Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
See Soup or Sauce Mix (Sos) for full mix recipe.
Make and share this Chicken Pot Pie (Using Soup or Sauce Mix) recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄16 cup instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold water
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (8 -10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup baking mix (such as bisquick or homemade version)
- Combine mix ingredients.
- Combine 1/3 cup mix with water.
- Cook and stir on stove top or in microwave until thickened.
- In 9-inch pie plate, combine sauce, chicken and vegetables.
- In bowl, combine biscuit topping ingredients.
- Pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 400 F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.