1 hr 45 mins
This is a quick, delicious, one pan, complete meal that is really delicious and easy to make. Prep time includes cooking chicken.
My Private Note
13 by 9 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (6 ounce) boxes stove top chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 2 cups chicken stock, saved from boiling chicken
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1Boil chicken, shred or chunk and reserve 2 cups of chicken stock. We use chicken breast but you can use whatever part you want just make about 2 to 3 cups cooked chicken.
- 2Mix cream of chicken soup, the chicken stock and add in shredded or chunked chicken.
- 3Pour into 9 by 13 inch pan.
- 4Pour drained mixed vegetables over chicken.
- 5Prepare stuffing as box directions, I leave out the margarine. We also vary by using different flavors of stove top. We mix a chicken flavor and a sage flavor.
- 6Spread stuffing over top of mix vegetables.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes. Feeds 6-12 people depending on size of servings.
- 8Recipe can be half for smaller families, use 1 can mixed veggies, 1 box of stuffing, 1 cup stock and 2 chicken breast or about 1 cup cooked chicken. Smaller pan and will still feed 4 to 6. Depending on size of servings.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pot Pie (Stuffing Topping)
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.6
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 74.0 mg
- Sodium 1918.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 35.2 g