Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a quick, delicious, one pan, complete meal that is really delicious and easy to make. Prep time includes cooking chicken.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (6 ounce) boxesstove top chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 2 cups chicken stock, saved from boiling chicken
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- Boil chicken, shred or chunk and reserve 2 cups of chicken stock. We use chicken breast but you can use whatever part you want just make about 2 to 3 cups cooked chicken.
- Mix cream of chicken soup, the chicken stock and add in shredded or chunked chicken.
- Pour into 9 by 13 inch pan.
- Pour drained mixed vegetables over chicken.
- Prepare stuffing as box directions, I leave out the margarine. We also vary by using different flavors of stove top. We mix a chicken flavor and a sage flavor.
- Spread stuffing over top of mix vegetables.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes. Feeds 6-12 people depending on size of servings.
- Recipe can be half for smaller families, use 1 can mixed veggies, 1 box of stuffing, 1 cup stock and 2 chicken breast or about 1 cup cooked chicken. Smaller pan and will still feed 4 to 6. Depending on size of servings.