Recipe by SuzieQ765
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is an easy, yet delicious family favourite!
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, seasoned with
- Montreal chicken seasoning
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen vegetables (any type)
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cube and cook chicken in 1 tablespoon of oil.
- In a bowl, mix cream of chicken soup, Simply Potatoes, frozen vegetables and cooked seasoned chicken.
- In a large round casserole dish, place one uncooked pie shell in bottom of dish. Pour in mixture of chicken, soup, vegetables and Simply Potatoes.
- Place other uncooked pie shell on top of mixture and bake for 30 minutes or until top is browned. 350°F.