I had a craving for chicken potpie, but since I am on a diet I had to change it up a bit. Turned out really great! 430 calories 13 grams of fat 35 grams carbs 38 grams protein
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 (10 ounce) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (8 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1PREHEAT oven to 400°F
- 2Dice the chicken into small cubes and pan fry them with some cooking spray.
- 3Add soup with 1/2 can water.
- 4Add mixed vegetables.
- 5Cook down mixture on medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- 6In a pie pan roll out half the crescent roll and smuch until it takes up the whole bottom and sides of the pan.
- 7Add mixture from frying pan.
- 8Cover top with other half of crescent roll.
- 9Cook for 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pot Pie - Reduced Fat
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.2
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 108.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
low-fat cream of chicken soup