1 hr 15 mins
I took Heather Martin's Chicken Pot Pie and made it our way. Thanks Heather.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) bag picsweet mixed vegetables
- 14 ounces chicken broth
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 6 frozen biscuits or 4 large biscuits, thawed
- 4 boneless chicken thighs, boiled,chopped
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, boiled,chopped
- 1 potato, diced
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1Pressure cook the chicken for 20 minutes; cool and chop.
- 2Mix the chicken, lemon juice, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, mixed vegetables, diced potatoes, whole kernel corn, diced onions, chicken broth and margarine.
- 3Roll the biscuits in flour; flatten biscuits with roller and line the casserole dish.
- 4Place the mixture in casserole dish and cover with rolled out biscuit dough.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until browned.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pot Pie My Way
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 816.8
- Calories from Fat 440
- Total Fat 48.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 2164.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 34.0 g