Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I took Heather Martin's Chicken Pot Pie and made it our way. Thanks Heather.
Make and share this Chicken Pot Pie My Way recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) bagpicsweet mixed vegetables
- 14 ounces chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 6 frozen biscuits or 4 large biscuits, thawed
- 4 boneless chicken thighs, boiled,chopped
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, boiled,chopped
- 1 potato, diced
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- Pressure cook the chicken for 20 minutes; cool and chop.
- Mix the chicken, lemon juice, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, mixed vegetables, diced potatoes, whole kernel corn, diced onions, chicken broth and margarine.
- Roll the biscuits in flour; flatten biscuits with roller and line the casserole dish.
- Place the mixture in casserole dish and cover with rolled out biscuit dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until browned.