Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is loosely based a recipe found in the February/March 2010 magazine, Taste of Home.
Make and share this Chicken Pot Pie -- Healthy Choice recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup potato, diced
- 1 cup carrot, peeled, diced
- 1 cup sweet potato, diced
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cooked, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat milk (yes, again)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, then coat the inside bottom of a 13"x9" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, 3/4 cup of milk, thyme, pepper & poultry seasoning, then stir in the vegetables & chicken, before pouring the mixture into the prepared baking dish
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix & the 2/3 cup of milk, stirring until just blended.
- Bake, uncovered for 15 minutes, then remove from oven & drop the biscuit mixture by 12 rounded tablespoonfuls onto chicken mixture & bake another 35 to 45 minutes or until filling is bubbly & biscuits are golden brown.