I LOVE this recipe! Especially on a chilly day. It really hits the spot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (I like the Pillsbury one best!)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup (I use the one that has the herbs already in it so i don't have to add anything else)
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can water (I would start slow on the liquid. you can always add more to it if you would like to) or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can milk (I would start slow on the liquid. you can always add more to it if you would like to)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen broccoli, steamed (I use the steamfresh bags because then there is one less pot that i have to use, also, you can use a)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Take out the refrigerated pie crust.
- 3Thoroughly cook chicken breast, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- 4Steam broccoli.
- 5Combine cream of chicken, milk/water, cooked and diced chicken, and steamed broccoli to a pot.
- 6Mix all ingredients together and once warmed through, put in an oven safe baking dish. (preferable one where it comes up to the top of the dish. your pie shell will then be able to sit nicely on top).
- 7Unroll the pie crust and place on top of your dish. Push the sides down into the sides of the the dish.
- 8Bake in the oven until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pot Pie - Easy!
Serving Size: 1 (465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.3
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 80.3 mg
- Sodium 1277.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 34.5 g