Found this recipe on the internet and had to try it. Looooved IT! I did a huge batch to keep in the freezer so I can pull something out for lunch and just heat it up in the microwave. Perfect for a OAMC dish. Freezes great and heats up perfectly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 count) can biscuits
- 1 cup chicken breast, skinless, diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (whatever you like...it doesn't matter)
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a 12 hole cupcake pan.
- 3Separate the biscuits and place each biscuit in a muffin cup, pressing the dough up the sides to the edge of cup.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, chicken soup, veggies (can be frozen), cheddar cheese, and seasonings.
- 5Mix well to combine.
- 6Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
- 7Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Remove from oven. Place on wire rack and let set for 2-3 minutes. Serve at immediately.
Browse Our Top Pot Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.8
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 614.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence