Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Easy, warm, and delicious!
Make and share this Chicken Pot Pie Casserole #SP5 recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces frozen shredded chicken, thawed and drained
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Pour frozen vegetables in saucepan and add 1/2 cup water. Bring to a boil on high heat. Cover and reduce heat to medium. Cook for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Mix chicken, vegetables, potatoes, and soup in mixing bowl. Spread mixture in a 9" X 13" baking dish.
- Separate cresent rolls into 8 triangles. Lay 4 triangles on top of mixture on each long side of the baking dish leaving open space between each triangle.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until the cresent dough is golden brown on top.