Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Pot Pie from www.lotsofkids.com.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was OK for us. I cooked off a pound of egg noodles but I only added about half of them as the mixture was very dry. I ended up adding three cans of soup and only 12 ounces of vegetables. This also needed some seasoning of us. I used about 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and some onion powder. I also used about 1/2 cup of milk.
- 453.59 g egg noodles
- 453.59 g chicken breast
- 2 (595.33 g) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 (226.79 g) can mushrooms
- 453.59 g bag frozen mixed vegetables, defrosted
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken until done; drain and cut into little chunks.
- Cook the noodles according to the package while the chicken is cooking.
- Layer the noodles and chicken in a casserole dish in a noodle, chicken, noodle, chicken manner.
- Add the mixed veggies mixed with the cream of mushrooms soup on top Put into a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven.
- Bake until warm enough to eat, about 35 minutes.