Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this from thedailyrecipe.com and I hope you enjoy it!
Make and share this Chicken Pot Pie Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Take out pie crusts and let get to room temperature.
- In saucepan, simmer butter and onion until soft.
- Stir in flour and pepper, and cook until bubbly.
- Slowly stir in broth and milk, a little at a time.
- Heat to boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil one minute.
- Add chicken, veggies and gravy.
- Unroll 1st pie crust and cut into 4 sections.
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with the 4 sections of pie crust.
- Spoon chicken filling over crust.
- Unroll 2nd pie crust and slice into 3/4" strips.
- Arrange 1/2 of the strips on a diagonal in one direction, about 1/2" apart, longest strips in the middle.
- Arrange the other 1/2 of the strips on a diagonal in the opposite direction to create a lattice effect.
- Bake on a cookie sheet 40-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Let stand approximately 10 minutes before serving.