1/4 Photos of Chicken Pot Pie Bundles
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
These little Pot Pie Bundles are easy to prepare and delicious too... This is a kid friendly recipe, that the whole family will enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch dice (about 1 c.)
- 1/2 small onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice (about 1/2 c.)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb chicken breast halve, boneless, skinless, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth, I use low sodium
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup frozen petite peas, thawed
- 3/4 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 12 egg roll wraps (NOT the smaller wonton wrappers)
- 1Preheat the oven to 350.
- 2Heat 1 T. of the oil in a large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat.
- 3Add carrot and onion and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add the garlic, and cook 1 minute more.
- 5Stir in the chicken, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
- 6Cook until the chicken is no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- 7Place the broth and cornstarch in a bowl, and whisk until well combined.
- 8Add to the skillet along with the peas and corn, and bring the liquid to a simmer, stirring constantly. Continue to simmer and stir gently until the sauce thickens, about 2 minutes.
- 9To prepare the bundles, use a muffin pan with 12 medium-size cups (do not coat with nonstick cooking spray).
- 10Gently place 1 egg roll wrap into each cup, letting it extend over the sides.
- 11Place a generous 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture into each wrap, and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
- 12Fold the corners up and over the top of the filling and press to seal the edges (it doesn’t have to be perfect!).
- 13Brush the remaining oil on top of each bundle.
- 14Bake until golden and crisp,12-15 minutes.
- 15Cool slightly before eating.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pot Pie Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (1615 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.8 mg
- Sodium 361.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 12.7 g