1 hr 35 mins
Amy Duchesne's Note:
Chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and cream of chicken soup enveloped by pie crust in a casserole dish or pie pan. Adjust serving size accordingly. You can substitute the chicken for turkey or go vegan and hold the meat and substitute the cream of chicken for cream of broccoli, celery, or mushroom.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- pie dough (Pillsbury already made and shaped pie dough is great!)
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, boiled or steamed
- 3 -4 cans Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 package frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots are best)
- 1Take a casserole dish and line the bottom and sides with pie dough.
- 2Save dough for the top.
- 3Fill casserole dish with veggies, cooked chicken and then spread cream of chicken over those ingredients one can at a time.
- 4You want at least 3 cans for a 11x9 dish.
- 5Once all the ingredients are in take the other pie dough and drape it over the dish and cut the excess dough off around the edges.
- 6Seal the dough to the casserole dish by pressing a fork or your finger on top of the dough at the edges of the pan- do this all the way around the pan.
- 7Make 4 incisions at the top of the pie so it can breathe.
- 8Cook at 375 for 1 hour or until crust is a nice golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pot pie
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.8
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 1893.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 35.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: