1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Quick and easy. I usually cook the chicken the nite before and allow it to cool. I nuke the soup, butter, broth together while chopping the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cooked chicken, peas and carrots in bottom of baking dish; melt margarine and add to soup and broth.
- 2Mix well and pour over chicken and vegies.
- 3Mix Bisquick and milk and pour over all.
- 4I usually do this a while earlier, and let it sit.
- 5I like it a little "fluffier", and less like pie crust.
- 6Bake 1 1/2 hour at 350°F.
- 7Serves 6-8. ((I use the smaller cans of the peas and carrots, but you can also use the 14 oz. can of the combined peas and carrots. I've used whatever leftover cooked carrots I have on hand, and left over peas. The quantity of either is not that crucial. I also double the sauce if I'm in the mood for a saucier pot pie.)).
- 8I also make this with fresh mushrooms and broccoli.
- 9I either nuke the broccoli (frozen) or place it in the hot chicken broth to thaw and add it to the chicken at the bottom of dish.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.1
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 96.9 mg
- Sodium 1118.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 27.7 g