- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen green pea
- 1 large potato, peeled and diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (I use Healthy Request)
- 1 cup chicken broth (I prefer the low sodium version)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange one of the piecrusts to line a deep-dish pie pan, or a casserole dish.
- In a microwave safe dish, cook the potatoes, carrots and onion for 5 minutes, or until slightly tender.
- Drain well.
- Whisk together the soup, broth, salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked vegetable mixture and chicken.
- Stir in the peas.
- Pour all into the prepared baking dish.
- Cover with the other piecrust, crimping the edges to seal.
- Cut two slits into the crust.
- Place dish on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.