1/4 Photos of Chicken Pot Pie
I love chicken pot pie, but I couldn't find a recipe that wasn't too complicated. I hit on this tasty, quick version and have never looked back!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen green pea
- 1 large potato, peeled and diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (I use Healthy Request)
- 1 cup chicken broth (I prefer the low sodium version)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1Arrange one of the piecrusts to line a deep-dish pie pan, or a casserole dish.
- 2In a microwave safe dish, cook the potatoes, carrots and onion for 5 minutes, or until slightly tender.
- 3Drain well.
- 4Whisk together the soup, broth, salt and pepper.
- 5Add the cooked vegetable mixture and chicken.
- 6Stir in the peas.
- 7Pour all into the prepared baking dish.
- 8Cover with the other piecrust, crimping the edges to seal.
- 9Cut two slits into the crust.
- 10Place dish on a cookie sheet.
- 11Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.6
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 774.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 14.0 g