Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
yummy potato topped chicken pot pie
- 8 ounces potatoes
- 4 ounces cooked chicken
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon flour
- cook 1 medium carrot and 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced in 3 cups chicken broth until done - approx 10 minutes. Remove vegetables and place in 2- 12 oz ramekins. Continue cooking broth until reduced to 2 cups. Add slurry of 1 Tbsp flour with water to broth and cook 1 minute.
- add 2 oz chopped rotisserie chicken to each ramekin, top each with 1/4 cup frozen peas and half of thickened chicken broth.
- Top each ramekin with Simply Potatoes Hash brown to fit ramekin and brush with olive oil.
- Bake in 375 oven for 25 - 30 minutes, and enjoy.