Recipe by emily9
My friend gave this recipe to me. My daughter loves this--and she hates everything.
Top Review by Lori Skinner
This was the best pot pie I have ever had. I will never buy a frozen one again. The one thing I changed was I use turkey ( since I had so much left over from Thanksgiving)instead of the chicken but I will try the chicken next time. Plus it is very easy to make and cheap.. Thanks, Lori S
- 425.24 g package Pillsbury ready made pie dough (2 crust)
- 283.49 g package frozen mixed vegetables (rinsed to thaw)
- 236.59-473.18 ml cooked chicken
- 297.66 g can cream of potato soup
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- 78.07 ml milk
- 4.92 ml lawry seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 9 or 10-inch pie plate with crust; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour filling into pie plate.
- Top with 2nd crust; make slits in top to vent and bake at 375°F for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes 6 servings.
- Great reheated.