Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
My friend gave this recipe to me. My daughter loves this--and she hates everything.
Make and share this Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) package Pillsbury ready made pie dough (2 crust)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (rinsed to thaw)
- 1 -2 cup cooked chicken
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon lawry seasoning salt
- Line 9 or 10-inch pie plate with crust; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour filling into pie plate.
- Top with 2nd crust; make slits in top to vent and bake at 375°F for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes 6 servings.
- Great reheated.
This was the best pot pie I have ever had. I will never buy a frozen one again. The one thing I changed was I use turkey ( since I had so much left over from Thanksgiving)instead of the chicken but I will try the chicken next time. Plus it is very easy to make and cheap.. Thanks, Lori S
The first time I made this, it was way too salty. The second time, I used all reduced sodium soups and substituted dashes of garlic powder, thyme, rosemary and paprika for the Lawry's. It was fantastic!!
Tried it, Loved it! Next time prob. would cut Lawry's salt in half and replace with 1/2 tsp. of pepper.