Prep 0 mins
Cook 50 mins
This pot pie is easy to make and comforting on cold days.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) canreduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup plus 2/3 cup 2% low-fat milk, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) box hot roll mix
- 2 cups red potatoes
- In a large bowl, combine the soups, 1/2 cup milk, thyme, pepper and poultry seasoning. Stir in vegetables and chicken.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, stir biscuit mix and remaining milk just until blended. Drop by 12 rounded tablespoonfuls onto chicken mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and biscuits are golden brown.