Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Zero in on family preferences as the vegetables of choice for a homemade pot pie.
Make and share this Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cancampbell's chicken gravy
- 3 cups cooked cut-up vegetables
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cansswanson premium white chunk chicken breasts, in water, drained
- * Let the pie crusts stand at room temperature for 15 minutes or until they're easy to handle. Place 1 pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate.
- * Stir the gravy, vegetables and chicken in a medium bowl. Spoon the chicken mixture into the pie plate. Place the remaining pie crust over the filling. Press the edges to seal. Cut several slits in the top crust.
- * Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- * *Use a combination of sliced carrots, peas and cubed potatoes.