Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
I tweeked this recipe until it is awesome. It is great to take to gatherings. A great comfort food. <><
- 10 ounces cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 (28 ounce) cans Veg-All, drained (or 3 small cans)
- 4 teaspoons chicken base
- 2 pie crusts (Large Batch Crust Recipe)
- dried parsley flakes
- Mix first 4 ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Stir chicken base in 3 teaspoons of water. Microwave for 20 seconds.
- Stir chicken base into chicken mixture, mix well.
- Roll out first pie crust and place in sprayed 11"x9" baking dish.
- Pour chicken mixture into pie crust.
- Roll out second pie crust and place on top of filling.
- Seal edges by rolling down both crusts together around sides.
- Cut two slits one inch apart in center of pie,.
- Spray top with pam, then sprinkle with paprika and parsley flakes.
- Bake at 350* for 75 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place in a microwave (thats off) to cool for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.