Top Review by Audrey M
Chicken Pot Pie has become my favorite new food. I recently started trying recipes for Chicken Pot Pie from zaar. Where else would I look for a new recipe? This was quick, easy and flavorable. I made only a few changes to this recipe. I used cream of celery instead of cream of mushroom soup. I used a garlic butter spread for the margarine and premade pie crust for the top. I made five to feed my family with the hopes of having one for lunch the next day. My daughter's who never had tried chicken pot pie, made by me, LOL, because they were at college couldn't stop eating this recipe. I am sorry to say my oldest ate two so I now have no lunch for tomorrow. LOL. Her first remark she asked me was, "Can I make this at school?" This is the first recipe she has ever asked me for, LOL. Thanks for posting.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can mixed vegetables
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 6 frozen biscuits, thawed
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, boiled,chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix chicken, lemon juice, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, mixed vegetables, chicken broth& margarine and place in a caserole dish.
- Roll biscuits until flat and piece together to cover the top of the mixture.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 1 hour or until browned.