1 hr 30 mins
Katarina Giselle's Note:
A Healthy Meal with Vegetibles and Protein, but alot of flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup frozen lima beans
- 2 potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Place dijon mustard, soy sauce and lemo juice in a nonreactive bowl and whisk until marinade is smooth and creamy.
- 2Preheat oven to 425°.
- 3Clean chicken breat and pat dry, then place on a baking dish.
- 4In a small bowl mix together lemon rinds, rosemary, sage, thyme, parsely and oregano and spread half of the micture over chicken.
- 5Pour the marinade on top then add remaining herbs and some cracked pepper.
- 6Place chicken in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- 7Chop onion,dice potato and chop chicken when cooked.
- 8Preheat oven to 375°.
- 9Heat up Chicken Stock in microwave until warm.
- 10In a large sauce pan heat olive oil and butter. Once hot, add onion and saute until just transparent. (About 4 minutes).
- 11Add flour and blend well then slowly stir in chicken stock.
- 12Add potatoes and boil until potatoes are mostly cooked.
- 13Crust: In a bowl add flour and butter, cut butter into flour.
- 14Add salt and water and mix until thick, but still liquid.
- 15Add chicken, lima beans, salt and pepper to pot. Cook until heated and thick.
- 16Spray an ovenproof dish with cooking spray and evenly spread hot ingredients.
- 17Pour crust over the top.
- 18Bake until crust is golden brown. (About 20-25 minutes).
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (506 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 824.9
- Calories from Fat 388
- Total Fat 43.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.2 g
- Cholesterol 115.8 mg
- Sodium 2007.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 23.6 g