Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a delicious chicken pie that uses mashed potatoes as the filling.
Make and share this Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts
- 2 (1 1/2 lb) packagesrefrigerated mashed potatoes
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream or 10 3⁄4 ounces chicken soup
- 14 ounces chicken broth
- 8 ounces frozen peas
- 8 ounces frozen carrots
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pouch chicken in chicken broth, reserve broth.
- Cube chicken.
- Combine chicken, vegetables, mashed potatoes and 6 ounces of reserved chicken broth.
- Spread in 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Top with pie crusts, cut to fit.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until crust is nicely browned.