Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a delicious chicken pie that uses mashed potatoes as the filling.
Make and share this Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pouch chicken in chicken broth, reserve broth.
- Cube chicken.
- Combine chicken, vegetables, mashed potatoes and 6 ounces of reserved chicken broth.
- Spread in 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Top with pie crusts, cut to fit.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until crust is nicely browned.