Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
6 servings = 4.5 points 4 servings = 6.5 points
- 1 cup reduced-fat baking mix (Bisquick)
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 2 cups frozen vegetables, thawed (any kind)
- 2 cups cooked white meat chicken, chopped
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat overn to 400 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with Pam.
- Mix together vegetables, chicken, and soup. Pour into prepared dish.
- In another bowl, mix Bisquick, milk and egg substitute. Pour over the top of chicken mixture. Bake for about 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
This is pretty good for WW, and very easy. I usually make a roast chicken one night, shred the remaining meat off the bones, and use the shredded meat to make this recipe.