- 1 cup reduced-fat baking mix (Bisquick)
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 2 cups frozen vegetables, thawed (any kind)
- 2 cups cooked white meat chicken, chopped
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat overn to 400 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with Pam.
- Mix together vegetables, chicken, and soup. Pour into prepared dish.
- In another bowl, mix Bisquick, milk and egg substitute. Pour over the top of chicken mixture. Bake for about 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.