Recipe by wwltmom
My family enjoys this recipe often. We really like it when the weather gets cool.
Top Review by RubberDucky AU
Our family has just devoured this tonight. YUM YUM AND MORE YUM. Quick to make - I microed the chicken til it was mostly cooked and it was so juicy tender. Because it was a wide dish I thought I needed to double the crust, and did so, but I realise it would have been fine just the way the recipe is written. Really easy and delicious. This is one of those recipes I will continue to make for years.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 12 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 3⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken and vegetables in a 9x13 baking dish. Mix broth and soup; pour over chicken and vegetables. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a sauce pan, melt butter; add flour and milk. Stir. Mixture will be thick. Spread over chicken and vegetable mixture. Bake 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until crust is browned.