Recipe by CoffeeB
This is a quick recipe for those school nights when everyone is on the go. This can also be made ahead and froze. All you need are some dinner rolls and/or salad.
Top Review by M_Downs
This was very good, quick and easy. I used one can of cream or chicken and one can of cream of potato. I also just put pie crust on the top to lower the calories. Next time I think I will try using a little less thyme. I will definately make again.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 16 ounces frozen vegetables
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 (9 inch) pie crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place 1 frozen pie crust in the bottom of a 9inch pie plate and press up the sides.
- Prick the bottom with a fork.
- Pour the ingredients from the bowl into the pie crust.
- Place the 2nd pie crust overtop and press the seams together.
- Cut off any excess dough.
- Crimp the edges to seal.
- Place 4 1-inch slices across the top to allow for cooking evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.