Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very good, it is good to have with rolls.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cooked chicken, and cubed
- 1 (14 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- 1 (2 count) package puff pastry, not filo-dough
- In a large bowl mix soups, milk, chicken, vegetables. Once mixed add Chicken broth to thin mixture to desired thickness. Place one sheet of puff pastry in bottom of 13x9 casserole dish. Pour in mixture and smooth out. On the top lattice second sheet of puff pastry on top. Spread melted butter over over pastry.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minute.