Recipe by Mamaof2
My mother-in-law gave this recipe to me long ago. I have had many request for it from friends through the years. It is moist and simple to make. It takes about 15 minutes to throw together.
- 1 cup white meat chicken (breast)
- 1 cup corn
- 1⁄2 cup peas
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 15 ounces cream of potato soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 pie crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook and dice chicken.
- Combine chicken, corn, peas, carrots, soup, milk, oregano and cream cheese. Warm over medium heat until cream cheese is melted. This will help the flavors meld together.
- Cook the bottom pie crust for about 8 minutes so it will not be soggy.
- Pour into one of the pie crust. Add the other pie crust on top and cut a slit in the middle.
- Bake 30 minutes at 400 degrees.