Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is the recipe on the back of the Bisquick Box. I know similar recipies are here, but my box has different amounts of chicken and vegetables. I wanted to put it on Zaar for safe keeping, and to get the nutritional info for my recipie, which is slightly different.
- 2 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- Oven at 400°F.
- Stir vegetables, chicken and soup into a casserole dish.
- In a bowl, combine Bisquick mix, egg and milk. Stir till blended.
- Pour onto chicken mixture.
- Bake 35 minutes.
This was a great recipe for a weeknight, especially having cooked chicken breast on hand. I added a bit of chicken broth, some poultry seasoning and some sage. Delicious!