Wonderful, wonderful comfort food. This is an old, old family favorite. I might have to start making two at a time since it is gobbled up in no time. This is so easy to make; boil the chicken, cut it up and mix the batter. Put it all in a dish with the veggies and voila! you have dinner in one dish! It is also a good recipe to take to church suppers.
- Spray a 9x13 dish with cooking spray.
- Lay chicken on bottom of dish.
- Mix soup with broth and pour over chicken.
- Layer vegetagles on top of chicken and soup.
- Stir the dough ingredients together and pour on top of everything.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
- Note: Depending on the size pie you want, you can add or sutract the amount of chicken and vegetables.