1/1 Photo of Chicken Pot Pie
1 hr 20 mins
Wonderful, wonderful comfort food. This is an old, old family favorite. I might have to start making two at a time since it is gobbled up in no time. This is so easy to make; boil the chicken, cut it up and mix the batter. Put it all in a dish with the veggies and voila! you have dinner in one dish! It is also a good recipe to take to church suppers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 (16 ounce) packages mixed vegetables
For the Dough
- 1Spray a 9x13 dish with cooking spray.
- 2Lay chicken on bottom of dish.
- 3Mix soup with broth and pour over chicken.
- 4Layer vegetagles on top of chicken and soup.
- 5Stir the dough ingredients together and pour on top of everything.
- 6Bake @ 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
- 7Note: Depending on the size pie you want, you can add or sutract the amount of chicken and vegetables.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.8
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 96.4 mg
- Sodium 875.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 27.9 g