Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is an easy recipe taken at Recettes du Quebec with some changes. It is a good way to use leftovers.
- 2 cooked chicken legs or 2 turkey legs, in broth
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 bunch carrot, with the greens on
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 pie crusts
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Steam celery and carrots and put aside.
- Cook onion in butter and oil.
- Add vegetables and chicken and broth (with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch to thicken).
- Salt and pepper.
- Pour preparation in pie crust.
- Cover pie with a crust.
- Cook around 25 minutes.