Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
A girlfriend sent this to me via email and insisted it was the best pot pie ever. She was right! I serve this to family and guests and everyone raves about it. It is even good as a leftover.
- 2 -3 chicken breasts, cooked and deboned,and cut up
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen sugar snap peas (cooked in microwave)
- 1 cup carrot, sliced thin (cook a bit in microwave first)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 1⁄16 ounces cans milk
- 1 cup kraft four cheese blend
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 ready-to-bake pie crust
- Cook chicken, cool and dice.
- Place bottom pie crust in pie plate.
- Layer chicken, sugar snap peas, and carrots.
- Mix soup with 3/4 can of milk.
- Mix and pour over other ingredients.
- Top with about 1 cup of 4-cheese mix and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Place top pie crust on top and bake at 350 for around 50 minutes until warm and bubbly.