Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
This is a traditional food in the Philippines. Mom serves it with rice. You may also want to add hard-boiled eggs. (my mom calls it Humba) this tends to be a bit salty so careful!
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 kg chicken, cut into serving size
- 1⁄4 kg pork, cut into cubes
- brown sugar, to taste
- mix all the spices and water.
- (including salt, pepper corn, etc.).
- Marinate the chicken and pork in the mixture for about an hour.
- Bring to a boil then simmer until meat is tender.