Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This chicken casserole is creamy and delicious!
Make and share this Chicken Poppy Seed Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 ounces margarine, melted
- Ritz cracker, 1 package, crumbled (sleeve)
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- In 1 1/2 quart dish arranged the chicken.
- Blend soup, broth and sour cream and pour over the chicken.
- Combine butter, crackers and poppyseeds and sprinkle over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.