- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- 30 cheddar cheese cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cooked ham
- 1 lb sliced bacon
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten chicken to 1/4in thickness, cut into 1 1/2in strips.
- Spread each with 1t ham.
- Place cheese cube on the end of each strip; roll up.
- Cut bacon in half.
- Wrap each around chicken roll up.
- Secure each with a toothpick.
- In a large skillet cook roll-ups in oil until bacon is crispy about 10 minutes.
- Add the broth, salt & pepper bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 mins or until chicken juices run clear.