Chef Jackson's Note:
Not sure where this one came from. I've had this in my collection for many years, have made this many times and wanted to share this with everyone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the fontina, tomatoes, parsley,garlic and the basalmic vinegar in a small bowl.
- 2Pound the chicken breasts to about 1/3 inch thick.
- 3Put cheese mixture in the middle and roll up securing with a toothpick.
- 4Heat the oil on medium heat.
- 5Season the flour with salt and pepper [ I also like to add some Italian seasoned bread crumbs for texture].
- 6Dredge chicken rolls in flour mixture. Cook chicken for about 15 minute browning evenly.
- 7Remove chicken and keep warm.
- 8When all of the chicken is done add the white wine and then the broth to deglaze the pan for the sauce.
- 9Cook until it has a nice syrup like consistency.
- 10Pour over the chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pomodoro
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1014.4
- Calories from Fat 768
- Total Fat 85.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 158.5 mg
- Sodium 599.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 47.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry white wine